Baked Chicken Nuggets Recipe
Chicken nuggets are a favorite with kids and adults alike, and can be a great snack or can be prepared as an appetizer. Here's a Baked Chicken Nuggets recipe good for all occations.
What You Need
1 1/2 pounds chicken thighs (boneless, skinless)
1 cup cornflakes
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 400F and lightly grease a cooking sheet.
2. Cut the boneless, skinless chicken thighs into bite-sized pieces.
3. Put cornflakes into sealable plastic bag and roll with rolling pin to crush. Add spices to crushed cornflakes, reseal the bag and shake well.
4. Add a few chicken pieces at a time to crumb mixture. Each time, reseal the bag and shake to coat.
5. Place chicken pieces on prepared cooking sheet (do not allow them to touch). Bake about 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Return to Appetizer Recipes index