Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Recipe
What You Need
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3/4 cup milk
1 cup vegetable oil (for frying)
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
What To Do
1. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch x 2-inch strips.
2. In a bowl, combine honey and mustard, then set aside.
3. Mix flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken strips into milk, then roll in flour mixture to coat well. Place chicken onto wax paper.
4. Cover the bottom of a large, heavy skillet with 1/4-inch oil. Heat over medium-high heat to 350F.
5. Place chicken in even layer into hot oil. Fry, turning once, for about 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crisp.
6. Drain on paper towels. Serve with honey mustard sauce for dipping.
Return to Appetizer Recipes index