Fiery Buffalo Wings Recipe
Hot sauce is the main seasoning in this Fiery Buffalo Wings recipe, so you can control the heat level by choosing a milder or hotter sauce to suit your taste.
What You Need
24 chicken wings
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
2/3 cup hot sauce
1 8-oz. container sour cream
3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 envelope roasted garlic dressing mix
What To Do
1. Cut off and discard wingtips, then cut wings in half at joint.
2. Place chicken in a large, heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Sprinkle garlic powder into back and shake to coat chicken.
3. Pour oil to a depth of 5-inches in a Dutch oven and heat oil to 375F.
4. Fry chicken for 5 minutes; drain on paper towels, and cool slightly.
5. Place chicken in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add hot sauce, and shake to coat.
6. Stir together sour cream, butter, and dressing mix, and serve with chicken as a dip.
Return to Appetizer Recipes index