Ginger-Orange Glazed Chicken Wings Recipe
This Ginger-Orange Glazed Chicken Wings recipe makes about 24 appetizers and serves 6.
What You Need
2 pounds chicken wings (about 24)
1/2 cup orange juice concentrate, undiluted
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup Hoisin sauce
1 tablespoon canola oil
1/4 cup sugar
3 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 scallions, slivered
What To Do
1. In a large plastic, resealable bag, place orange juice concentrate, lemon juice, Hoisin sauce, canola oil, ginger and garlic. Seal and shake to mix.
2. Add chicken wings, seal and shake to coat evenly. Refrigerate overnight, or up to 3 days.
3. When ready to cook, preheat oven to 400F. Line a large sheet pan with aluminum foil.
4. Spread wings on foil. Bake for 45 minutes, until brown and shiny.
5. Transfer to serving platter and sprinkle with scallions.
Return to Appetizer Recipes index