Holiday Deviled Eggs Recipe
This Holiday Deviled Eggs recipe makes 12 appetizers.
What You Need
6 hard-cooked eggs
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon mustard
2 tablespoons avocado, mashed
1 tablespoon sweet relish
1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/2 tablespoon sour cream Hot sauce (to taste)
12 green olive slices with pimentos
What To Do
1. Cut eggs in half, lengthwise. Place yolks in 1-quart plastic bag.
Place whites onto a deviled egg tray.
2. Take the bag containing the yolks, press out air and mash until yolks are powder like.
3. Add salt, pepper, mustard, avocado, sweet relish, vinegar, sour cream, and hot sauce into bag with yolks. Press out air.
4. Close bag. Mix ingredients with yolks by kneading bag until blended. Hold the bag and push filling toward corner.
5. Using a pair of scissors, snip about 1/2 inch off corner of bag. Squeezing bag gently, fill reserved whites with yolk mixture.
6. Top each deviled egg with green olive slices and pimentos. Chill to blend flavors.
Source: Georgia Egg Commission
Return to Appetizer Recipes index