Honey Mustard Chicken Fingers Recipe
This recipe combines chicken fingers with a honey-mustard dipping sauce. Can be used as an appetizer, snack or to keep your kids happy at mealtime.
What You Need
For the chicken fingers:
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3/4 cup milk
1 cup vegetable oil
For the honey mustard:
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
What To Do
1. Cut chicken in strips approximately a half-inch by 2 inches.
2. Combine honey and mustard in a bowl and set aside.
3. Mix flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl, and pour milk into another shallow bowl.
4. Dip chicken strips into milk, then roll in flour mixture to coat well. Place chicken strips onto wax paper.
5. Cover the bottom of a large, heavy skillet with 1/4-inch oil. Heat over medium-high heat to 350F.
6. Add chicken strips to hot oil in an even layer. Fry, turning once, for about 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crisp.
7. Drain on paper towels. Serve with honey mustard sauce for dipping.
Return to Appetizer Recipes index