Honey Picante Chicken Wings
What You Need
2 lbs. chicken wings, tips removed
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup prepared picante sauce
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
What To Do
1. Microwave honey in a 1-quart microwave-safe measure at high (100%) 4 to 5 minutes or until honey boils and thickens.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except chicken wings; microwave at high 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Cut wings in half at joint; arrange wings in shallow baking dish.
4. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes. Then raise temperature to 375F.
5. Turn each piece, brush generously with sauce in pan and bake 45 minutes longer or until glazed and completely cooked, turning chicken and brushing with sauce every 15 minutes.
Source: National Honey Board
Return to Appetizer Recipes index