Southwest Buffalo Wings Recipe
Diced green chiles, chili powder and cumin provide some zing to this Southwest Buffalo Wings recipe.
What You Need
2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
1 (4-oz.) can diced green chiles
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1/2 cup honey
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon cumin
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 13x9-inch baking dish.
2. Cut chicken wings into sections; discard wing tip sections.
3. Combine chiles, barbecue sauce, honey, chili powder, and cumin in bowl.
4. Add chicken to bowl and toss to coat, then transfer prepared baking dish.
5. Bake 45-50 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink near bone.
Return to Appetizer Recipes index