This Artichoke Dip recipe makes approximately 3 cups.
What You Need
1 14-oz. jar artichoke hearts
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup grated romano cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 small garlic clove, minced
1/2 cup mayonnaise
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Rinse and drain artichoke hearts (be sure you buy the plain kind, not the marinated).
3. Remove and discard the fuzzy chokes, then chop artichoke hearts.
4. Mix all ingredients except paprika.
5. Place in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole dish. Dust top of mixture lightly with paprika.
6. Bake 25 minutes and serve hot.
Return to Artichoke Dip Recipes index
Spinach Dip Recipes
Bean Dip Recipes