This Cheesy Bean Dip recipe includes, in addition to its title ingredients, cream cheese, sour cream and tomatoes and green chilies, among other great tastes.
What You Need
1 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
1 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
1 can fat free refried beans
1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies
1 package reduced fat cream cheese, cubed
1/2 cup reduced fat sour cram
1 tablespoon taco seasoning
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, combine the cheeses. Separate 1 cup for topping.
3. Add beans, tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cram and taco seasoning to the remaining cheese and mix well.
4. Transfer to prepared baking dish and sprinkle reserved cheese over top.
5. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until bubbly around the edges.
6. Let cool slightly. Serve warm with tortilla chips, corn chips or vegetables.
Return to Bean Dip Recipes index