Try this Layered Bean Dip recipe with corn chips or tortilla chips. It makes a good-sized batch, perfect for entertaining.
What You Need
3 quarts pinto beans, rinsed, drained
1 cup taco seasoning
2 cups sour cream
1/2 cup fat-free milk
3 cups salsa
1 1/2 pounds lettuce, shredded
12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup diced tomatoes
1 cup sliced black olives
1 1/2 pounds baked tortilla chips
What To Do
1. Place beans and taco seasoning into food processor and process until smooth.
2. Spread bean mixture on bottom of 12x20x2 pan or dish.
3. Combine sour cream and milk in medium bowl, then spread over beans.
4. Spoon salsa over to of sour cream.
5. Top it all off with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and olives.
6. Serve with tortilla chips. (We like it with corn chips, too.)
Return to Bean Dip Recipes index