Sour Cream Bean Dip Recipe
This Sour Cream and Bean Dip recipes uses equal parts sour cream, refried beans and salsa for a festive mix.
What You Need
1 (16 oz.) can refried beans
1 (16 oz.) jar salsa, divided
1 (1 1/4 oz.) package taco seasoning
1 bunch green onions, chopped (whites only)
16 ounces sour cream
8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
What To Do
1. Mix refried beans with a quarter of the salsa.
2. Transfer bean/salsa mix to bottom of 8x8 glass dish.
3. Pour remaining salsa over top.
4. sprinkle half of taco seasoning over salsa, then sprinkle chopped green onions over top.
5. Spread sour cream evenly over mixture, and top with shredded cheese.
6. Cover. Chill overnight.
Return to Bean Dip Recipes index