Spiced Cider Pecans Recipe
This Spiced Cider Pecans recipe makes 1 cup.
What You Need
3 egg whites, beaten
1 teaspoon brandy flavoring
1 cup pecan halves
3 (.74 oz) packets instant spiced cider mix, dry
1 teaspoon apple pie spice
Caramel apple dip (optional)
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Spray large baking pan with vegetable spray, set aside.
2. Combine egg whites and brandy flavoring, mix well.
3. Toss pecans in egg mixture; pour pecans into a colander to drain.
4. Mix spiced cider and apple pie spice in a zip lock bag, add pecans and shake bag well. Coat pecans and pour onto baking sheet. Spread pecans over baking sheet.
5. Bake for 6 minutes; remove from oven and let cool.
6. Serve with caramel apple dip or as a snack. Store in a container with lid.
Source: Georgia Egg Commission
Return to Snack Recipes index