This Banana Brownies recipe makes 16 brownies.
What You Need
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup buttermilk
1/3 cup cocoa, unsweetened
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 large banana, very ripe
2 large egg whites
1 teaspoon vanilla
What To Do
1. Preheat oven 350F. Use non-stick cooking spray to prepare a 9x9-inch baking pan.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa, milk powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a food processor, puree banana, sugar, egg whites, buttermilk and vanilla until smooth.
4. Add dry ingredients to food processor and pulse just until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
5. Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Return to Brownie Recipes index
Dessert Recipes Index