Classic Fudge Brownies Recipe
This Classic Fudge Brownies recipe makes 24 brownies.
What You Need
3 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1/3 cup light corn syrup
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
4 large eggs
1 1/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
1 cup walnuts, chopped
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9x13x2-inch baking pan.
2. Melt chocolate in top of a double boiler and set aside.
3. Mix sugars, corn syrup and butter, but do not cream.
4. Add eggs, one a time.
5. Slowly pour in chocolate, blending well.
6. Add flour and beat until smooth, then fold in walnuts.
7. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan and bake 25-30 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack before cutting into squares.
Return to Brownie Recipes index
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index