Dark Chocolate Brownies Recipe
This Dark Chocolate Brownies recipe makes 16 brownies.
What You Need
2/3 cup unsalted butter
2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, cut into small pieces
2 ounces semisweet chocolate, cut into small pieces
1 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
3 jumbo eggs
1 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 375F and generously butter a 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Melt butter with four squares of chocolate in a large saucepan over low heat, stirring often.
3. Remove pan from heat and mix in granulated and brown sugars, eggs (one at a time), flour, salt, vanilla and nuts.
4. pread batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake uncovered 35-40 minutes, or until brownies feel fairly firm and begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool at least 30 minutes before cutting.
Return to Brownie Recipes index
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index