Double Chocolate Brownies Recipe
This Double Chocolate Brownies recipe makes 30 servings.
What You Need
4 oz. baking chocolate, unsweetened
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup butter
2 cups sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon baking powder
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 cup walnuts, chopped
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Butter a 9x13-inch baking dish.
2. In a saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate squares, chocolate chips and butter; cool.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat together eggs, sugar and vanilla, then beat in chocolate mixture.
4. In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients, then stir into batter.
5. Add marshmallows and walnuts, then pour batter into prepared baking dish.
6. Bake 40-45 minutes.
Return to Brownie Recipes index
Dessert Recipes Index