Easy Microwave Brownies Recipe
What You Need
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/2 cup flour
What To Do
1. Cream together butter/margarine and sugar.
2. Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix until well blended.
4. Pour into greased and sugared round, glass cake pan.
5. Microwave on high 4 1/2 to 5 minutes, or on 50-percent power 8-9 minutes.
Brownies will be slightly moist on top and will be coming away from sides of pan when done.
Return to Brownie Recipes index
Dessert Recipes Index