What You Need
1 cup butter
4 oz. unsweetened chocolate
4 eggs eggs
2 cup sugar
1 cup flour, sifted
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup pecans, chopped
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Grease a 9x9 baking pan.
2. Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir well and set aside to cool
3. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until light yellow; add salt, sugar, flour and paking powder. Beat well.
4. Blend in cooled chocolate, vanilla and pecans.
5. Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake 35-45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool before cutting into squares.
Return to Brownie Recipes index
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index