Fudgy Chocolate Brownies Recipe
What You Need
1/2 cup butter
4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
3 large eggs
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour
1 cup walnuts, chopped
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
2. Place butter and chocolate in saucepan and stir over medium heat until melted.
3. Separately, whisk, eggs and sugar together, then add warm chocolate plus vanilla and blend well.
4. Whisk in flour and add nuts, then pour into prepared pan.
5. Bake 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs. Cool before cutting.
Return to Brownie Recipes index
Dessert Recipes Index