Low-Cal Chocolate Brownies Recipe
This Low-Cal Chocolate Brownies recipes makes 16 servings, approximately 110 calories per serving.
What You Need
6 ounces semisweet chocolate
1/2 cup hot water
4 egg whites
1 teaspoon vanilla
2/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
Powdered sugar for garnish
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease an 8-inch-square baking pan.
2. Add water and chocolate to large, heatproof bowl. Set bowl over simmering water and melt chocolate, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
3. Whisk in egg whites and vanilla.
4. Separately, stir together sugar, flour, baking powder and salt; then stir dry ingredients into chocolate mixture just until combined.
5. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until edges pull away from pan. Cool on wire rack.
Return to Brownie Recipes index
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index