What You Need
4 squares unsweetened chocolate
3/4 cup butter or margarine
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup flour
1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Add chocolate and margarine to large, microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until margarine is melted.
3. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
4. Add sugar and stir until well-blended. Stir in eggs and vanilla until completely mixed.
5. Mix in flour until well blended, then stir in nuts.
6. Spread in greased 13x9-inch pan. Bake 35-40 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool in pan before cutting into squares.
Return to Brownie Recipes index
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index