White Chocolate Brownies Recipe
What You Need
6 tablespoons unsalted butter
8 oz. grated white chocolate (separated)
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 cup flour
1 cup heaped semi-sweet chocolate chunks
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and flour an 8x8 baking pan.
2. In the top of a double boiler, over hot water, melt butter and 4 ounces of white chocolate.
3. Remove from heat, then add remainder of white chocolate. Stir well and set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, add sugar, and beat another 2-3 minutes.
5. Add white chocolate/butter mixture, plus vanilla and flour, and beat until smooth.
6. Add chocolate chunks, being careful to mix in by hand (do not beat).
7. Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool before cutting into serving sizes.
Return to Brownie Recipes index
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index