Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipe
This Blueberry Coffee Cake recipe makes 8 servings.
What You Need
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
6 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do
1. Place blueberries in bottom of greased 9-inch round cake pan; distribute evenly.
2. Sprinkle blueberries with flour; drizzle with honey and lemon juice. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, combine honey, eggs, milk, lemon juice, lemon peel and vanilla; beat with folk until well mixed.
5. Add flour mixture; mix well.
6. Stir in melted butter; mix well.
7. Pour batter over blueberries in pan; spread to cover evenly.
8. Bake at 350F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Invert cake onto large plate; cool.
Return to Cake Recipes index
Pound Cake Recipes
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index