Chocolate Carrot Cake Recipe
What You Need
1 1/2 cups finely grated carrots
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup Canola oil
1 cup boiling water
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly oil an 8x8 square pan.
2. Combine sugar, oil and carrots in a large bowl.
3. Pour boiling water over the mixture.
4. Combine remaining ingredients together in a second bowl, then add to first bowl. Mix well.
5. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 35 minutes.
Return to Carrot Cake Recipes index
Chocolate Cake Recipes
Pound Cake Recipes
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Banana Bread Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index