Pineapple Carrot Cake Recipe
What You Need
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups sugar
2 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
2 6-oz. jars carrot baby food
1 8-oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 3/4 cups powdered sugar
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
3. Add oil, eggs and baby food; mix on low speed until will blended.
4. Stir in pineapple and nuts.
5. Pour into two greased and floured 9-inch round baking pans.
6. Bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes, then remove from pans to cool completely.
Frosting: In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until
smooth. Beat in the vanilla and sugar until mixture is of spreading
consistency. Spread on cake only when cake is completely cooled.
Return to Carrot Cake Recipes index
Pound Cake Recipes
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Banana Bread Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index