What You Need
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
Sugar, divided (3 tablespoons, 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup)
1 teaspoon cinnamon, divided
3 tablespoons margarine, melted
16 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 cups apple slices, thinly sliced and peeled (approximately 2 1/2 apples)
1/2 cup pecans, chopped
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and melted margarine, and mix well. Press mixture into bottom of 9-inch pie plate to form crust. Bake 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until well blended.
4. Add eggs, one a time, and beat following each egg.
5. Blend in vanilla, and pour mixture into prepared crust.
6. In a large bowl, combine 1/3 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Add apples and toss to coat. Spoon apples over top of cheesecake filling, and sprinkle pecans over top of apples.
7. Place back into oven and back 1 hours, 10 minutes.
8. Cool and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Return to Cheesecake Recipes index
Pound Cake Recipes
Carrot Cake Recipes
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Banana Bread Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index