Black and White Cheesecake Recipe
What You Need
1 cup mini-marshmallows
3/4 milk, heated to boiling
16 oz. cream Cheese, softened
1 9-inch prepared graham cracker crust
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 package unflavored gelatin
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup cold milk
What To Do
1. Toss mini-marshmallows into prepared pie crust and smooth out to form an even layer. Set aside.
2. Add cold milk to blender and sprinkle unflavored gelatin over top; let stand 2 minutes.
3. Add hot milk and blend on low speed until gelatin is dissolved (about 2 minutes).
4. Add cream cheese, sugar, cocoa powder and vanila and blend at high speed until ingredients are well blended.
5. Pour over marshmallows in prepared crust. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Return to Cheesecake Recipes index
Pound Cake Recipes
Carrot Cake Recipes
Chocolate Cake Recipes
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Banana Bread Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index