Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
This Blueberry Cheesecake recipe makes 1 cake.
What You Need
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
3 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons margarine, melted
3 8-oz. packages cream cheese
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 21-oz. can blueberry pie filling
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Combine crumbs, 3 tablespoons of sugar and margarine, then press into bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
3. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar at medium speed until well blended.
4. Add eggs to creamed mixture, one at a time, mixing after each.
5. Add vanilla and blend.
6. Pour into prepared crust, then return to 325F oven for 40 minutes.
7. Chill. Pour pie filling over top before serving.
Return to Cheesecake Recipes index
Pound Cake Recipes
Carrot Cake Recipes
Chocolate Cake Recipes
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Banana Bread Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index