Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
What You Need
1 9-inch ready graham cracky pie crust
2 8-oz. packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 square Baker's Unsweetened Chocolate, melted, slightly cooled
What To Do
1. Preaheat oven to 350F.
2. Using an electric mixer, mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed until well blended.
3. Add eggs to mixture, and mix until blended.
4. Seaparate a half-cup of the cream cheese batter, and into this separated batter blend the melted chocolate.
5. Pour remainder of batter into pie crust.
6. Spoon the separated mixture over the top of the pie, and drag knife blade through better for a marble effect.
7. Bake for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
8. Allow to cool. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
Return to Cheesecake Recipes index
Pound Cake Recipes
Carrot Cake Recipes
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Banana Bread Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index