Easy Brownie Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
What You Need
1 8-oz. package prepared brownie mix
16 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 large eggs
1 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by greasing the bottom.
2. Prepare the brownie mix as directed on package, then pour batter into sprinform pan. Bake 15 minutes.
3. Remove brownie base from oven.
4. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended.
5. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
6. Pour batter over brownie base in springform pan.
7. Spoon melted chocolate on top, and drag a knife through cream cheese and chocolate layer to marble the mixture. Return to oven for 35 minutes.
8. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim. Chill before serving.
Return to Cheesecake Recipes index
Pound Cake Recipes
Carrot Cake Recipes
Chocolate Cake Recipes
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Banana Bread Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index