This Easy Cheesecake recipe makes 1 cake.
What You Need
9-inch graham cracker crust
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup lemon juice from concentrate
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do
1. Place cream cheese in a large bowl and beat until fluffy.
2. Gradually add in condensed milk, beating until smooth.
3. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
4. Pour filling into prepared pie crust.
5. Chill until set, probably around 3 hours. If desired, before serving top with blueberry or cherry pie filling.
Return to Cheesecake Recipes index
Pound Cake Recipes
Carrot Cake Recipes
Chocolate Cake Recipes
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Banana Bread Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index