Individual Cheesecakes Recipe
What You Need
3 8-oz. packages of cream cheese (soft)
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
What To Do
1. Line muffin pan with foil cup liners.
2. Combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, eggs and 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat until creamy.
3. Fill muffin molds 2/3 full. Bake 40 minutes at 300F.
4. In another bowl, combine sour cream, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
5. When the cheesecakes have been baking for 40 minutes, they should should be sunken in the middle. Spoon mixture on top of cheesecakes and dot top with jelly. Cook another 5-7 minutes.
Return to Cheesecake Recipes index
Pound Cake Recipes
Carrot Cake Recipes
Chocolate Cake Recipes
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Banana Bread Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index