Death By Chocolate Recipe
What You Need
2 cups flour
1 tablespoon double-acting baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups sugar
2 large eggs
1 stick unsalted butter at room temperature, quartered
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup water
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons cocoa
1 12-oz. package semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Butter a bundt pan.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda twice. Add these three ingredients to a small bowl.
3. Beat sugar and eggs in a large mixing bowl until sugar
4. Add butter and mix into egg mixture thoroughly.
sour cream, water, vanilla extract, and beat.
6. Add flour mixture
and cocoa and beat slowly just until flour is absorbed.
7. Fold in chocolate chips and pour into buttered Bundt pan.
8. Bake 1 hour. When cool, sift powdered sugar on top.
Return to Chocolate Cake Recipes index
Carrot Cake Recipes
Pound Cake Recipes
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Banana Bread Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index