French Chocolate Cake Recipe
What You Need
7 oz. semisweet chocolate
14 tablespoons butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1/3 cup hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
1 teaspoon baking powder
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Grease a 9 1/2-inch springform pan.
2. Melt chocolate and butter in a thick-bottomed saucepan over low heat until completely melted. Set aside and cool slightly.
3. Add eggs and sugar to bowl and beat until light and airy.
4. Stir the slightly cooled chocolate/butter mixture into egg mixture.
5. Separately, combine nuts, flour and baking powder and mix well, then gently fold into batter.
6. Pour into prepared springform pan. Bake 15 minutes.
Return to Chocolate Cake Recipes index
Carrot Cake Recipes
Pound Cake Recipes
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Banana Bread Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index