Mayo Chocolate Cake Recipe
What You Need
3 cups unbleached flour, sifted
3 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
1 1/2 cups cold Water
1/3 cup baking cocoa
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 13x9x2 baking pan.
2. Sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
3. Separately, in a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise and flour. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until blended.
4. Gradually beat in cold water and vanilla.
5. Add dry ingredients to mayo mixture and beat about 2 minutes, or until well blended.
6. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.
Return to Chocolate Cake Recipes index
Carrot Cake Recipes
Pound Cake Recipes
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Banana Bread Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index