Yes, use a Coke to bring sweet flavor to this Coca-Cola Cake recipe.
What You Need
2 cups flour
2 cups sugar
3 tablespoons cocoa
1 stick margarine
1/2 cup Crisco oil
1 cup Coca Cola
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 teaspoon vanilla
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F and grease and flour a 9x13 baking pan.
2. Combine flour and sugar in bowl.
3. In saucepan, heat margarine, oil, cocoa and Coca-Cola to a boil. Stir in marshmallows.
4. Pour liquid over flour and sugar and mix well.
5. Add milk, baking soda, eggs and vanilla. Beat for 2 minutes.
6. Transfer batter to prepared dish and bake 30 minutes.
7. Frost while warm with your favorite frosting.
Return to Cake Recipes index
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index