Hot Fudge Walnut Pudding Cake Recipe
What You Need
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar, divided
1 cup all-purpose flour
7 tablespoons cocoa, divided
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1 1/4 cups hot water
Sweetened whipped cream
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In bowl, stir together 3/4 cup granulated sugar, flour, 3 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder and salt.
3. Stir in milk, butter and vanilla; beat until smooth.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Pour batter into 8- or 9-inch square baking pan.
6. In bowl, stir together remaining half-cup granulated sugar, brown sugar and remaining 4 tablespoons cocoa; sprinkle evenly over batter.
7. Pour hot water over top; do not stir.
8. Bake 35-40 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes.
9. Spoon into dessert dishes, spooning sauce from bottom of pan over top. Garnish with whipped cream and walnuts.
Return to Cake Recipes index
Carrot Cake Recipes
Chocolate Cake Recipes
Pound Cake Recipes
Banana Bread Recipes
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index