These butter cookies are great as-is, but they also are a great cookie for frosting.
What You Need
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
3/4 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
What To Do
1. Cream together butter and sugar.
2. Add egg and vanilla to creamed mixture and mix.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Place in refrigerator for one hour.
4. Preheat oven to 350F.
5. Roll out dough and cut into shapes using your favorite cookie cutters.
6. Place onto baking sheets and bake 10 minutes.
Return to Cookie Recipes index
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index