Basic Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
This Basic Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe makes 48 cookies.
What You Need
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 12-oz. package semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped nuts
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Add butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla to large mixing bowl and cream. Then add eggs and beat well.
3. Using a second bowl, combine combine flour, baking soda and salt, then gradually add this mixture to first bowl, stirring until combined.
4. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
5. Drop teaspoonfuls of batter onto ungreased baking sheet.
6. Bake 8-10 minutes; allow to cool slightly before removing from baking sheet.
Return to Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes index
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index