Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
What You Need
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 1/4 cups brown Sugar
1 1/2 cups butter, softened
2 teaspoon vanilla
4 cups all purpose unbleached flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
12 oz. chocolate chips
What To Do
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine sugars, then add softened butter and combine.
2. Add vanilla and eggs mix and beat, then add remaining dry ingredients and mix.
3. Put batter into refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. Preheat oven to 350F.
5. Remove batter from refrigerator and add chocolate chips, folding to mix.
6. Drop teaspoonfuls of batter onto ungreased cookie sheet 1 inch apart. Bake 9-11 minutes.
Return to Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes index
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index