Chocolate Chip Caramel Cookies Recipe
What You Need
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg, beaten
2 tablespoons heavy cream
1 1/2 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup slivered almonds
12 caramels, cut in half
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 375F and lightly grease and flour a baking sheet.
2. Add butter and sugars to large mixing bowl and cream.
3. Add egg and beat for 1 minute, then beat in cream.
4. In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients, then add to batter and beat at low speed. Then stir in chocolate chips, almonds, and caramels.
5. Drop by spoonfuls onto baking sheet and bake 8 minutes.
6. Allow to cool on baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer cookies to wire rack.
Return to Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes index
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index