Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
This Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies recipe makes approximately 24 cookies.
What You Need
1 cup butter
3/4 cup golden yellow sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
2 cups oatmeal
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 375F and lightly grease baking sheets.
2. Using an electric mixer, mix together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
3. Add flour, salt and baking soda and mix again.
4. Mix in oatmeal, then gently add chocolate chips.
5. Spoon onto baking sheets, one teaspoonful at a time.
6. Bake 10-12 minutes and allow to cool before serving.
Return to Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes index
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index