Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
This Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe provides the good, old-fashioned basic CCC cookies like mom used to make.
What You Need
1 cup of flour
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 cup butter
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 teaspoon of vanilla
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 450F and lightly grease baking sheet.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar and salt.
3. Then add egg, butter and vanilla and mix again, combining well. Stir in chocolate chips last.
4. Transfer batter to baking sheet in balls the size of a golf ball.
5. Dip a fork in flour, and press down gently on the dough balls, flattening their bottoms and tops.
6. Bake 10 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet, then remove cookies to wire rack.
Return to Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes index
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index