Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
What You Need
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup margarine, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add margarine and sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
4. Add egg and vanilla, and beat well.
5. Mix in the dry ingredients (flour, etc.).
6. Stir in Rice Crispies and chocolate chips until well incorporated.
7. Drop by spoonfuls on baking sheets (prepare baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray).
8. Bake 12 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and immediately transfer to wire racks for cooling.
Return to Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes index
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index