Honey Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
This Honey Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe makes approximately 36 cookies.
What You Need
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup shortening
1/2 cup honey
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup chopped nuts
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
3. In a medium bowl, cream shortening and honey.
4. Beat in egg, then add vanilla and sifted dry ingredients.
5. Fold in nuts and chocolate chips.
6. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes.
Return to Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes index
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index