Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
This Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe makes approximately 18 cookies.
What You Need
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup margarine or butter, softened
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
1 12-oz. package semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In a large bowl, mix sugars, margarine and egg.
3. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt to form a stiff dough.
4. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
5. Drop dough, about 1/4 cup at a time, 3 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake 12-15 minutes (edges should be set). Cool on baking sheet.
Return to Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes index
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index