Mixed Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
This Mixed Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is called "mixed" because it uses both semi-sweet chocolate chips along with white chocolate chips. This recipe makes 60 cookies.
What You Need
1 cup butter flavored shortening
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate chips
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Add shortening, and sugars to a medium bowl and cream with a spoon.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
4. Take flour, baking soda and salt and sift together, then add dry mix to bowl and stir.
5. Add both varieties of chips and incorporate into batter.
6. Drop spoonfuls of batter onto ungreased baking sheets.
7. Bake 7-10 minutes.
8. Allow to cool before transferring to wire rack for completely cooling.
Return to Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes index
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index