Outrageous Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
This Outrageous Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe makes approximately 36 cookies.
What You Need
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup flour
1/2 cup oats
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 6-oz. package semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a medium bowl, beat sugars, butter, peanut butter, vanilla and egg until creamy and well blended.
3. Mix in flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Drop by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
7. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet, then transfer to wire rack to completely cool.
Return to Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes index
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index