Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
This Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is a snap because it employs two prepared mixes. It makes approximately 48 cookies.
What You Need
1 box of 2-layer chocolate cake mix
1 cup sour cream
1 box instant chocolate pudding mix (4 serving size)
1 cup chocolate chips
2 large eggs
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease cookie sheet.
2. Add all ingredients to large mixing bowl and stir until moistened and no big lumps remain.
3. Drop onto prepared cookie sheet using rounded spoonfuls, about 2 inches apart.
4. Bake on center rack 16-18 minutes.
5. Let cookies cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
Return to Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes index
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Cake Recipes Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index